Minimalism is more than just owning less stuff. It is about living your values. Feeling happy and contented with what you have and not worry about what you don’t. Living your purpose, doing the things that add value to your life, and eliminating unpleasant habits or relationships that don’t help you grow.
I am currently on the journey to a life more of meaningful interactions with lesser distractions. Most of the time, I read about self-help, life, and philosophy books and articles. Those resources are helping me learn cool things about minimalism and write about it here.
Of course, I also try to apply the new knowledge and insights I learned from other people. With further experimentation, I’ve come to reevaluate my values and remind myself of what matters most. And no, I do not fancy new things, flashy lights, and status anymore.
I want to help myself and other people around me. Here are the articles I’ve written through my journey. Enjoy!
- How To Help Others By Taking Care Of Yourself First
- What is the most story-worthy of the day? Subscribe to Sunday Letters 💌
- 10 Ways To Find Joy In Life (Even If It Sucks)
- Dreams are to be lived
- Are You Enough?
- Blogging after 7 months in this pandemic
- About Voicing Out: God’s Answer
- With This New Normal
- Hope is a dream that doesn’t sleep
- Open letter to the first love // 8 lessons you taught me
- Being A Friend Without Giving Unsolicited Advice
- Is Social Connection Essential?