I’m in Las Piñas, Metro Manila, currently taking a break from medical school and focusing more on my spiritual growth. Here is how I’m spending most of my time:
- Being a supportive friend and family member
- Preparing to create a study guide for medical students
- Challenging myself to post 2 blogs and 2 vlogs per week
- Working on how to build a YouTube audience
- Planning to build an online business
- Looking for freelance writing opportunities
- Reading books
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to considering projects, especially in freelance writing and collaborations. Although I still have a lot to learn and practice. In the future, I would like to do lots of impossible things! You can see those awesome things here.
Let’s fight resistance together and get shoot done.
Updated last on August 31, 2020