I’m in Las Piñas, Metro Manila, currently taking a break from medical school and getting my
sh*t, I mean life together. Here is how I’m spending most of my time:
- Being a supportive friend and family member
- Embracing minimalism, productivity, and a healthy lifestyle
- Preparing to create a study guide for medical students
- Working on a Research committee in our school
- Learning how to code via freecodecamp (at least every week)
- Reading books
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to considering projects, especially in freelance writing and research. Although I still have a lot to learn and practice. In the future, I would like to do lots of impossible things! You can see those awesome things here.
Let’s fight resistance together and get shoot done.
Updated last on June 29, 2020